Monday, March 10, 2008

Spitzer's Surprise Sex Scandal

Gov Spitzer.

What can I say?

A Democrat, Governor, caught up in a Sex Scandal.


I can't recall anything like this ever happening before.

Problems I have with this story: IRS, FBI undercover surveillance video and Federal Wiretaps.

Republicans in Albany are threatening to impeach. I'm sure they'll have no trouble with that.

Meanwhile, Spitzer is just twisting in the wind.Leaving all the important questions unanswered. Will he resign? Will he be impeached? He reported asked the girls “to do things that, like, you might not think were safe.” What things? The world needs to know. Call Woodward and Bernstein, we simply must know what those things are.

Becoming an elected official must require some sort of mini lobotomy, particularly in the inhibition area of the brain. The higher the office the bigger the chunk of brain removed. Governor is a pretty high office.

“I have acted in a way that violates my obligations to my family and violates my, or any, sense of right and wrong,” the governor said. “I apologize first and most importantly to my family. I apologize to the public to whom I promised better.

“I have disappointed and failed to live up to the standard I expected of myself. I must now dedicate some time to regain the trust of my family.”
NyTimes

I'm so disillusioned, next you'll be telling me that sweet little girl from Gilligans Island, Mary Ann smokes Mary Jane.

Worst of all, Spitzer is a SuperDelegate. On Hillary's side. If he resigns, she loses him and he will not be replaced. So she has no choice but to support him and get him to stay in office. Not a popular position.

For every one else, not running for President and not living in New York, the whole story is great theater. Click on the T-Shirt to get your Spitzer Scandal Souvenirs from a timely and clever entrepreneur.

MrCopilot

MrCopilot.com would now like to offer our own apology:

This post had absolutely nothing to do with Technology, Linux, or other stuff that is good for you.

We have disappointed and failed to live up to the standard expected of ourselves.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled posting containing Free Software, Technology News, the environment and gadgets.


No comments:

Tech Articles